The all new Facebook Kit for Adobe Muse
Chris Kellett on March 13, 2018
Find out more about Musegrids all-new Facebook Kit giving you the tools to add Facebook content to Adobe Muse projects.
Facebook has been a tool of choice for many businesses as it allows them to quickly distribute messages, videos, photos, offers and more from any device
to a curated audience.
That's pretty useful if you want to show your restaurant's daily specials, latest work of art or inspirational message but how do you get that content
from Facebook into your website?
That's why you need Facebook Kit.
The kit includes the latest social plugins from the FB and can do anything from adding comments to a page to letting viewers share your folio to the Facebook
audience. The widgets are responsive, easy to install and use and came be used in any combination in your Adobe Muse projects.
Take a peek...
So whats included?
- FACEBOOK INSTALLER: This widget is required to be on the page for FB Kit widgets. This set and forget widget makes it easy to then
add as many FB kit widgets as you require without the need for duplicate code.
- FACEBOOK VIDEO PLAYER: With the embedded video player you can easily add Facebook videos and Facebook live videos to your website.
You can use any public video post by a Page or a person as video or live video source.
- FACEBOOK PAGE: The Page plugin lets you easily embed and promote any public Facebook Page on your website. Just like on Facebook,
your visitors can like and share the Page without leaving your site.
- FACEBOOK POST: Embedded Posts are a simple way to put public posts - by a Page or a person on Facebook - into the content of your
website or web page. Public posts from Facebook Pages and profiles only.
- FACEBOOK COMMENTS: The comments plugin lets people comment on content on your site using their Facebook account you can also share
your comment activity.
- FACEBOOK EMBEDDED COMMENTS: Embedded comments are a simple way to put public post comments - by a Page or a person on Facebook - into
the content of your website or web page.
- FACEBOOK LIKE BUTTON: A single click on the Like button will 'like' pieces of content on the web and share them on Facebook. Works
well with the additional share button.
- FACEBOOK SHARE BUTTON: The Share button lets people add a personalized message to links before sharing on their timeline, in groups,
or to their friends via a Facebook Message.
- FACEBOOK SAVE BUTTON: The Save button lets people save items or services to a private list on Facebook, share it with friends, and
receive relevant notifications.
- FACEBOOK PIXEL INSTALLER: Add Facebook pixels, analytics tools that allow you to measure the effectiveness of your advertising. See
the actions people take on your website.
As you can see this kit has everything you need to add Facebook content to your Adobe Muse projects.
For more information and tutorial videos click here.